The Epson K100 Adjustment Program is especially used to reset all the “Waste Ink Pad Counter” feature, and “EEPROM initial settings”. Epson K100 is a software which is developed to enable the printer print continuously without error. But as we know, technical issues may happen anytime while working the printers and so our Epson printer technical support professionals have described various advanced steps to reset the Epson K100 Adjustment program effectively.
Other functions of Epson K100 Adjustment Program are:
- Handling of the”Initial Ink Charge” features
- “Head ID Setting” management process
- Adjusting the “top margin Adjustment” mode,
- Helps in managing the “Bi-D Adjustment” feature
- Managing of the “USB ID Input” process.
- The Epson K100 Adjustment Program also helps in the cleaning process of the “Print Head” as well.
Steps to reset the Epson printer K100 Adjustment Program
Step1: Connecting the printer
- Connecting the printer to the computer initially to turn it on is the very first step to be performed by users.
Step2: Extraction phase
- Extracting of the “Adjustment program” for Epson K100 is needed as advised by Epson printer K100 Adjustment Program tech support
Step3: Adjprog file
- Open it and then get access to the folder which is named as “Adjprog file”.
- Next, simply click on the “Select” option
Step4: Clicking on the arrow
- Click on the arrow and then select the “K100” option to proceed further
Step5: OK option
- Next, just tap on the “OK” option
Step6: Particular adjustment mode
- Next, you are simply required to tap on the “Particular adjustment mode” option
Step7: Waste ink pad counter
- Selection of the “Waste ink pad counter” is necessary for users
- Next, simply click on the “OK” option and tap on the “Check” icon
Step8: “Check” option
- Tap on the “Check” option and then carefully tick the “Main pad counter” icon
Step9: “Initialization” icon
- At last, simply click on the “Initialization” icon and tap on the “finish” option to finish the process
A note of caution:
Adjustment program for Epson K100 software can be well utilized for other K series printer such as K101, K200, K201, K300, K301 and many more.
Come and explore our Epson printer customer support Toll-free +1-800-311-6890 to help us assist you in resolving all your related Epson printer technical snags. We promise our customers to deliver them an utmost level satisfactory results as and when required