The Epson L355 is a one of the renowned wireless all-in-one printer which comes with integrated ink system and is quite ideal for home users, office purposes and other small offices. This printer model comes with scanning and copying features and has full Wi-Fi connectivity. It consists of two extra bottles of black ink included in it. As per as research is concerned by Epson wireless printer support professionals, this type of issue occurs due to the use of poor, too thick or old paper being placed into the printer. It further restricts the process of paper feeding roll to grab the paper sheet.
Steps to troubleshoot paper feeding issues on an Epson L355
Step1: Safety first
First immediately shut down the printer to avoid any kind of Epson printer paper feeding problems.
Step2: Initial setup
Pull down various parts of the printer that hold the paper in an appropriate place. It’s one of the best ways to locate the roller and much more comfortable
- Position the printer behind the black plastic part. If it’s not been positioned well, it may get stuck.
- Use your index finger to press it in upward position or simply make use of the back area of a brush gently. This is quite an easy process to have.
Step4: Cleaning process
- If the roller is not clean enough then it won’t catch the paper and will simply throw out an error onscreen.
- This will happen while using old, wrinkled, thicker or even non printing paper features.
- Make use of a cloth with few drops of water to easily rub the rubber section.
- Be careful enough to wipe all the dust. Let it dry for few more minutes.
Avoid working with abrasive oils or even cleaning the liquids because they may easily damage the rubber which catches and easily hold the paper sheets.
If you have any kind of issues on an Epson printer L355 related to printer, then we request you to get in touch with us at our Epson printer customer support section for immediate assistance anytime anywhere. We are a team of fastest printer tech support solution provider for every issues related to all printers such as Software installation issues, Driver Upgrade, Change Printer ink, Printer Spooler and Paper Jam issues etc. If users are unable to solve this problem, they are welcome to drop us an e-mail and we promise to get back to them in short time span via our professional printer contact details. So, come and join us for tom experience our exceptional level printer solutions to your unexpected and critical issues.