The Epson all-in-one printer allows you to print, copy, and scan documents using a wired or wireless connection. You can connect to your Epson Printer using either an at-home or business wireless network, or by connecting the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
Follow the Steps to Connect my Epson Printer to Mac:-
- Go to the “Epson support main page”, and then select your “product”, then “Manuals and Warranty” option, and then “Start Here” option.
- Download and run the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” option.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Then agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking “Continue”, and then hit on the “Agree”.
- Click the “Install”, and then click “Close”.
- Select your product, and then click “Next” button.
- Select “Pinter Registration”, and then click “Next” button.
- When you see the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message, click “OK” button.
- Scroll down, click the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” check box, and then click on the “Next” button.
- Do one of the following:-
- If you are creating a new account, fill out the “Create An Epson Connect Account” form, then click on the “Finish” button.
- If you are registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click on the “Close” button.
Epson Customer Support Number:-
Still, if you have any doubt to follow the above steps, then take you can take Epson customer support by the proficient experts. Make a call to get instant connection with experienced and certified technicians to get resolved your Epson Printer related technical error or issues. You can contact with Epson support team anytime by various modes, includes online chat, Email or Phone call.
Contact Anytime At Toll free Numbers 24×7 days:-
USA : +1-800-311-6890
UK : 448000465216