Modern technology has presented us with a lot of machines that have made our much comfortable and effortless. Printers are one of the most prominent examples of such gadgets. These have reduced our work to a great extent; there is no need of manually, maintaining the copies of necessary documents. Canon Printer Error Code 5b02 You can have a replica of any document just in few clicks. Epson printer can be the best option and high-quality device for a user. Although, with the passage of time you may encounter some errors with the Epson Printer. Many users of Epson Printer have reported the problem of epson error code 0x97 when connected to their Mac.So before you move on for Epson printer repair by any technician, first of all, read this blog.
This error takes place due to an internal hardware issue which is usually a motherboard failure in most of the cases. Performing any printing task under such circumstances is tough. So with the help of this post, Canon Printer Error P07 you will get to know about the different solution that will help you in fixing this issue. Also if you want solutions to related error code issues, like for example the Epson error code 0x20. You can get all of that from the website.
This error pops up with on the screen without any prior warning; your printer will display a message to switch off your device and then turn on it again. Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in Windows usually occurs in the middle of the printing process and stops it immediately. Canon Scan Error Code 255,0,0 This error will continue to display until you fix this error and takes place in the models of Epson Printer, ie. Epson WF-3620, Epson WF-4630 etc. Here are some methods that you can apply to get the problem fixed in Epson Printer.
Method 1: Unplug the printer and then Plug-in
- Step 1: First of all you need to open the case of the Epson Printer and see whether any paper is jammed or any kind of trash is there. If it is so, remove them carefully.
- Step 2: Now, in the next step take out all the cartridges from the printer.
- Step 3: After removing the cartridges from the printer, unplug all the USBs as well as cables of the printer.
- Step 4: Now, you need to press the power button, it will release the remaining current from the printer.
- Step 5: Plug the back the USB and other cables to the printer.
- Step 6: Once you have completed the above steps, switch on your printer and check if the error shows up again.
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-in your device in an inverse manner
This process is the inverted version of the method mentioned above. If method 1 fails to fix your issue, then proceed further with this one. By trying the below process, you can confirm if the error is occurring due to internal hardware failure or not.
- Step 1: Shut down your printer and unplug all the cables connected with it.
- Step 2: Now, wait for at least 5 minutes and then press and hold the power button, don’t release it before mentioned time-limit.
- Step 3: Now, you need to plug in the power cable while pressing the power button again and hold it for another 60 seconds after inserting in the cable.
- Step 4: Once you have plugged in the power cable, free the power button and see if the error code is still displayed up on printer or not.
Method 3: Clean all the clogged Epson printer nozzles
The wasted ink around the head sprayer can also lead to the generation of error code 0x97 in Epson Printer. To resolve this error, clean the head of nozzles. Here are the steps that will guide you throughout the procedure of cleaning the head nozzles.
- Step1: Turn off your Epson printer and then disconnect it from the power outlet as well as from your PC.
- Step2: In the next step, open the casing of your Epson Printer.
- Step3: Now, take a piece of a soft cloth and wet this in an ammonia-based cleansing fluid that contains ammonia.
- Step4: Fold it in a way that it fits under the head of the Printer, leave it there for twelve hours.
- Step5: Remove the towel and close the printer, after 12 hours.
- Step6: Print any document to check, if you still get the Epson error code 0x97.
Method 4: Troubleshooter and install missing drivers
If the above methods don’t work, you can try this method of troubleshooting. To do so follow the below steps:
- Step1: Download the Windows Printer troubleshooter from the internet.
- Step2: Run the executable program and identify which error is caught by it.
- Step3: Install all the removed printer drivers and then right click on the icon of Window menu. Choose the “Device Manager” option.
- Step4: A new window will display on the screen, select the option of “Printers.”
- Step5: Find the printer with which you are having the issue. Make a right click on it and then choose “Update Driver” option.
- Step6: Verify if the error persists by printing any document.
This is all you need to do for fixing the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97, but if you are not able to do so, and in search of Epson Printer support, contact us Canon Printer Error Code 5800 in New York. We at EpsonSupport247 have a crew of experienced experts in our Epson Printer repair center in New York City, NYC that can fix every issue of your Epson Printer that within a short duration of time. Our solutions for Epson Printer Repair in New York City are available at affordable and reasonable. To have the access to our world-class services call us at +1-800-311-6890.