Most of the Epson users prefer manufacturer’s instruction to configure their printer. Connect with Epson Printer Technical Support Number +1-800-966-6648 to avoid the instructed strenuous process. Here you can have the easier way to configure your Epson Printer in Technical Ways. Epson process install and configuration process does not require any rocket science technology. Most Epson printers come with an installation instruction manual. The packing also contains a CD driver for proper installation of Epson Printer.
Beneficial Process to Configure You Epson Printer in Technical Ways:
It is always better to follow the instruction manual to connect your printer with system. This instructions and installation disk works impeccably to make your printer working. If you do not hold one, you can get elaborated instruction from Google as well. You can find a number of Printer Manuals online that may help you. You can also connect with our Epson Printer Customer Care Support to avoid the strenuous configuration process.
Here we have elaborated the configuration procedure for Epson Printer. Go through the steps to avoid errors while connecting your printer.
- First of all, you need to install the all ink cartridges inside the printer.
- Now add paper into the paper tray and go for the installation CD.
- Insert the Installation CD followed by running the printer setup application.
- The file is usually saved as Setup.exe.
- This file will help you to install the printer drivers.
- Now you need to connect your printer to your System using a USB cable.
- Now turn the printer and the system on.
- Next you need to check the printer folder on your respective computer.
- For Windows XP users, you need to navigate to the Start option. And thus click on Printer and Faxes.
- For Vista and Windows 7 user: They need to click on the Windows button followed by typing Printers in the search box. It will transport you the printer section quickly.
- Mac users, go to System preferences followed by clicking on Print and Fax.
- Next you need to print a test page to check whether the configuration process is correct or not.
- Windows Users: You need to right click on the printer followed by navigating to Properties. Next you need to click on the “Print a Test Page” option to print the test page successfully.
- Mac Users: Click on Option and Supplies option followed by clicking on the Utility tab. Now click on Print a Test Page to successfully print a test page.
Dial Epson Printer Customer Service Number for More Information:
Get in touch with our experienced and talented technical team through Epson Printer Customer Service Number +1-800-966-6648 to avail comprehensive solution to all your Epson Printer related problems. We are available 24*7 to provide prompt support to all customer related queries. Other than that, any situation or trouble faced by the users is taken care of with utmost priority to make customer satisfied.