You got Epson Wireless Printer for your office purpose as well for home use. Initially you it was working smooth but suddenly struck in middle of your important work. The problem you came across was of printer kept on disappearing from the network connection. With the complaints piling up, you try harder to resolve the problem yet you fail to solve the issue. Avail the Epson Printer Technical Support in case you are failing to resolve the problem.
After the study you came to the conclusion that this problem usually emerges whenever a device isn’t manually added to the router. You need to provide the fixed address to the device so that it stays in the same spot. To set the IP address of the printer you need to reserve the IP address so that it doesn’t reset every time the router or the printer is turned off. For this to work the wireless printer should already be installed and detected in the network. In case your printer is not yet connected to wireless printer, do follow the instructional guide below and align the Epson Wireless Printer to Static IP Address.
Best Steps to Configure Epson Wireless Printer to Static IP Address
Solutions to manually assign a Static IP Address in Epson Wireless Printer via following the below mentioned steps:
Stage 1: Tracing the IP Address for any OS of the PC
- From the control panel of the Printer device get the print done for Network Configuration Page and Wireless Network Test report
- Keep note of the Printer IP address and the gateway
- Do the comparison of the printer IP address to the gateway IP address. Address format must be similar.
In case of similar format
Gateway IP address 192.168.1.8
Printer IP address 192.168.1.6
In different format
Gateway IP address: 169.254.254.245
Printer IP address: 169.254.254.1
Stage 2: Configure the Wireless Printer to Static IP Address
- Type the printer IP address in your Internet browser address bar and press return. Web page will be displayed showing the internal settings of the printer
- Click on networking tab than on wireless tab and then IPv4tab. Manu path will be different depending on the model of the printer
- On the appeared page perform the following steps:
- Set the manual IP from the note you took from stage #1
- For subnet address uses 255.255.255.0 unless you know that it is different.
- Use gateway IP founded in stage #1 for gateway address and fill the first DNS
- Leave the second DNS field bank and click apply
- Get the print of another network configuration page to verify that your printer IP address is what you assigned
- Switch off the wireless printer and router
- Restart the router
- After the router fully boots restart the wireless printer
After this troubleshoots you don’t have to add your printer every time to get your work done. Contact Epson Customer Support Number USA @ 1-800-610-6962 (toll-free) and get assisted if you are failing do troubleshoot on your own.