Well, you might be working with the Epson WF-4630 printer machine for long time and maybe it’s the case with where you are quite happy with its performance. But all this while, unfortunately since few days, your printer is printing just few or let’s says that it’s printing hardly three or four pages. Also it’s showing an error 0x97 and then suddenly it stops printing. After a proper study conducted by a team of Epson printer support professionals, it has been found that this is quite an irritating issue for users while working with it because they are lacking to perform their daily tasks. So below will be few steps described by top experts to Fix Epson WF-4630 Printer Error 0x97 issue after.
Steps to fix Epson WF-4630 Printer Error 0x97
The most correct way to simply deal with the error 0x97 is to perform a thorough quick scan for this particular error as well as other related issues. This error code messages could further be triggered by dangerously damaged system files that are located inside your Windows operating system.
• 0x97 fix patch:
First of all, a user is required to simply download the 0x97 fix patch.
Next, he/she is required to tap on the “Scan” button.
Now simply click on the “Fix” button to repair the printer.
In case if all the above steps are not at all effective, then we request you to move up to the next solution discussed below by a Epson Printer Customer support professional experts:
These manual steps are described for advanced computer user’s solution:
- Switch and start the computer and then login directly as an administrator user.
- Next, a user is required to tap on the “Start” button and then hit “All Programs > Accessories > Tools > System Restore” option.
- From the next screen, you are then supposed to tap on “Restore my machine to an earlier date” button and then hit on “Next” button.
- Selection of the most recent system restore date within the “tap a restoration date” listing is highly essential, and hit on the “Next”.
- Next, simply tap on the “Next” button on the verification window.
- Restarting your PC is required after the completion of restoration process.
If your headache is not yet solved, then approach our Epson technicians
We as Epson WF-4630 Printer customer support team are ever ready and happy to help our users in providing top-class Epson technical support services as and when required. Diagnosing every minute issue related to Epson printer is our sole motive in order to deliver users with the optimized solutions to their issues. Our services are absolutely feasible in nature and this is what makes us stands out the best among other brands. Ours is an expert team of experienced as well as highly adroit Epson technicians who possesses full capability to resolve your Epson issues at a go within defined timeline. I hope you guys will now be able to fix your issue by following all the above procedure described or you can also get in touch with us at our toll-free number which is free in nature.
See video For How To fix Error Code 0x10 of Epson printer?