When you leave a packing material inside the printer, this error code emerges out of nowhere. If this error is not letting you print or scan, quickly place a call at Epson Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962. To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xea, you first need to fix the carriage caddy issue.
Error Code oxea is a common printer error. It can appear when you do not pay much attention while removing package materials. When you accidently leave a piece of foam or paper inside printer, you will face this error. No matter how hard you try, this error will not disappear until and unless you take such materials out of the printer. Package material jams the cartridge caddy and stops you from printing. Even if the cartridges inside the printer are not placed properly, printer can display this error. Epson xp-830 error code 0xea appears on new printers. When a person initially makes a mistake while setting up the Epson printer, error oxea is certain.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code 0xea:
This general error can make you pull your hair. You may have no idea why this particular error is troubling you. This blog will help you in fixing this Epson workforce wf 7620 error code 0xea. Read it carefully or take help from Epson Printer Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
- Epson error code 0x69
- Epson error code 000031
- Epson printer error code 000041
- FIX ERROR CODE 0X97ON EPSON WF 3620
- SOLVED: How do I fix error code 0x97on Epson
- SOLVED: I received an Error Code 0x97on my
- SOLVED: On an Epson WF-4630
Solution 1: Removal of Paper Jam
If you have left any packaging material inside the printer, you need to remove them all carefully. A quick look into the matter will help you to resolve this error. To remove paper jam:
- First of all, you need to open the printer up and place a thorough look inside it.
- Make sure that there is no paper, material or tapes struck inside the printer.
- Also check the cartridges are properly seated within the printer.
Solution 2: Reseating of Cartridges
Related Blog Posts How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xfa?
If above solution does not help you out, this will definitely turn out to be effective. Reseat the cartridges after removing package materials from the printer.
- First thing you need to do is to turn the printer off and thus take all the cartridges out.
- Check them properly and also make sure no packaging material is left over on the cartridges.
- If nothing found, reseat the cartridges and check them again.
- Finally, turn on the printer and look for the error on the display screen.
Hurry Up! Place a call at Epson Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
If you are unable to deal with the error even after constant effort, we are here to help you. With a professional team, Epson Printer Customer Service Number resolves every single error that you face. No matter how serious the Epson Printer error is, our constant support will not leave you in distress. Whenever you face any such error related to your Epson Printer, we are here for you 24*7. Hence place a call anytime and get personalized help at your desk.